Dogs require daily exercise and regular grooming, but most pet owners are too busy to do it themselves. On the flip side, running a pet care business means you’ve probably got your hands full with excited dogs on a walk or perhaps skittish a cat being groomed.
Anti-Admin: The last thing you want to be doing is juggling text messages, phone calls and emails to schedule (or re-schedule) bookings and then still have to chase payments. A common issue for those who offer pet care services is that too much time is spent on these tasks, which means there’s less time to focus on the services you provide and on growing your business.
Switching to online appointment scheduling will drastically reduce your admin. Your customers will be able to instantly see your availability and book whenever it suits them without having to contact you.
Always on: A review of user booking trends in SuperSaaS reveals that over 30% of all appointments are created outside of office hours. When it comes to home-related services, your customers may prefer to schedule appointments in their free time – which is probably just when you’re sitting down for breakfast or heading out for the evening.
Aside from 24/7 accessibility, an online schedule makes it easy for your customers to view all your services, any extras and your pricing list. So the more pet-related services you add on, the happier pets and their owners will be, because sufficient exercise, training and grooming reduces boredom and discipline problems.
An online appointment scheduler will help you to stay connected with and available to your customers. A SuperSaaS schedule is extremely customizable and will give you all the flexibility you need to create a booking system that will suit your particular situation and needs. Here are a few of SuperSaaS’s top features that could benefit your pet care service.
If you’re beginning to think online appointment scheduling is just what you need, consider these benefits.
- Integrate your schedule to your Facebook page or website for a seamless user experience.
- Adding online payment to the booking process decreases the time you spend on invoicing and chasing customers to pay.
- Increase your bookings by giving customers the option to repeat their appointments.
- Automatic notifications, confirmations and reminders will help to minimize cancellations and forgetful no shows.
- Creating a custom form will enable you to capture important details about each pet during the booking process.
- Link your personal calendar so that your unavailable times cannot be double booked.
- Offer discounts or promotions and set time-based pricing rules if you want to encourage bookings outside of peak hours.
Using an online appointing booking system like SuperSaaS will help grow your business. As the number of your tail-wagging customers increases, you will be able to add multiple dog walkers, sitters or groomers to a single schedule.
In time you may decide to broaden the range of services you offer, such as additional walkers in different locations or a mobile grooming clinic. SuperSaaS grows with you so that you don’t need to start over when you need greater flexibility from your schedule.
Read more about what makes SuperSaaS perfect for pet care businesses.