With so many options out there, choosing an online appointment scheduling system can be confusing, if not overwhelming. Most systems offer the same basic features, so it can be hard to tell at face value which will best suit your needs.
Some appointment scheduling systems are designed for niche services; others cater for more diverse uses. If you’re looking to switch to a more flexible schedule that can be customized to your exact requirements, you may find SuperSaaS offers exactly what you need.
If you don’t need convincing (of course, we really don’t think you should), you can try out our free unlimited time period trial version.
But if you’re curious, here’s six reasons you should make the switch:
- SuperSaaS is more customizable than most other systems with super flexible and time-saving features, for example automated waiting lists and custom forms that can be attached to the booking process.
- You can customize the look and feel of your online schedule and integrate it seamlessly into your existing website, Facebook page, or use it directly with its own unique web address.
- No shows and last minute cancellations are significantly reduced with automated booking confirmations and reminders via email or SMS.
- Online payment options make it easier for your customers too. You can accept payment for individual or repeat bookings. SuperSaaS is so flexible that you can create different pricing options, add promotions, discounts, vouchers or use a credit system.
- It’s easy to sync your appointment schedule to your existing Google, iCal or Outlook calendar.
- You can get your schedule up and running in no time with a free and unlimited time period trial version and benefit from our super low premiums for ad-free commercial use.
Truth be told, I’m scratching the surface – you’d have to try it out for yourself to see just how flexible and customizable it is. SuperSaaS is one of the best online appointment scheduling systems across the globe so you can be sure it is packed with great features to help you manage your business.